A City Not Forsaken A City Not Forsaken

I came back to Newgrounds, just to listen to the piece. That's how amazing it was. Ny worthless review probably don't do much beside the hype, and no word could describe the magnificent work here, so I will not say anything more but to congratulate you on breaking out of your comfort zone. Marvelous work.

Phonometrologist responds:

You're too kind, and I always appreciate your words and presence. If you don't upload new music here, it better be somewhere like soundcloud or etc.

Willow Wasteland: Fantasia Willow Wasteland: Fantasia

Holyshit. This is fucking awesome. SO AMAZING. You never stop to impress your audience. You just go full symphonic!!!!! I can't describe the emotion when listening to this track. Totally unpredictable of the structure and arrangement. When that guitar came i was having goosebumps all over. Top track? TOP TRACK!

:O i clearly see who's the winner here. congrats my friend!

Phonometrologist responds:

Oh it's fun when I can get you to curse. I've always appreciated your sincere, lighthearted comments. I forget where I read this but winning is overrated. It's one's character that counts and the journey that makes it worthwhile. All that is worth remembering are the people involved in such a contest. Thank you, my friend.

Khadr Khadr

Excellent track. Now i do hope you win with this track.

I'm glad somebody is agreed on this topic of Omar Khadr. Poll said 64% of Canadian idiots think he shouldn't get off like this and ask the court to block his payment. The brainwashing is strong with this country. Can't have a talk with people in my city without idiots bringing up shit like "Omar Khadr should be locked away forever" or "he's urr terrurrist".

He's a Canadian, plain and simple. Any idiot says otherwise should get the fuck out of this country. When Christopher Speer's fuck of a wife launched lawsuit, i was laughing. motherfucker you invaded and ransacked other people's country, they took arms against your ass and you got killed. now you trial him, he was a fucking child soldier! Nobody this heartless. You deserve to die fucking imperialist.

i was an imperialist pig served the masters in Afghan for 2 tours. i'll never forget what i did for this government. the horrors and crimes against humanity. it was because of soldiers like me that murdered people of Omar.

sorry i got carried away.

Ceevro responds:

WOW!

That review means a LOT to me, coming from someone who saw what went on first-hand. Ultimately, what I can say for sure about the issue is that Omar Khadr's rights ARE my rights and they ARE the very rights that you fought for. If we deny him those rights, then we become exactly what we were supposed to be fighting against!

Thank you so much for this. Might be the most meaningful review I've ever had.

No More Sense No More Sense

:) i love this track very much. you guys make great collabs. :D

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks man :D
I'll listen to your latest track a bit later! :3333333

War and Peace War and Peace

WOW you blow me away with the track. I LOVE CELTIC MUSIC. The lyrics hit me man. Nope man LSD and me and you have nothing to fear about. Sorry that I didn't get the time to make that glass things. This track is the definition of awesome work. Thank you for making this! Good luck but I don't think you even need it. This is the solid go. Awesome! Can't wait to see what LSD gonna say :D

etherealwinds responds:

Thank you so much! It's totally okay. You're in the heart of the song ;)

There are some things I'd change about this, going back to it, but I wanted to do you guys justice as well by at least putting forward a song that I was proud of. I was really stunned by your track too. You guys always work so gorgeously. I hope we get to properly collaborate soon okay? <3

Vaeltaja Vaeltaja

Hi world. Welcome to heaven. Yeah I couldn't stay sober last night so I went to bed early. Sorry. You did phenomenal job. :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

That's quite alright! You got the description you wanted, hehhe :D
I'm glad you like the final version ^___^

Slowing Down Slowing Down

weeeeeeeeeeee... dup dee! fucking awesome yo!

The Secret of Satera Prime The Secret of Satera Prime

you dropped another bomb. everything is right on. even got the sound right! i see you had fun with Serum and Plogue then lol :D! i also really have no comment for this track. it just awesome. PETAR WATCH OUT! yeah i can't wait for the raccoon to comment on this haha! just awesome work! very awesome!

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot dem0, glad you enjoyed it. Well Peter has a strong and hard to beat track. But primarly i am very happy that i forced myself (and peter himself) to do electronic and not - as everyone expected - cinematic / epic and orchestral. This was a cool experience and we both had lots of fun talking about our production issues and making jokes about ourselves. We enjoyed the first round quite a lot, and thats what the NGADM is about ;)

All the best and thanks a lot for your kind review.

Best wishes,
Chris

Sunset Highwave Sunset Highwave

well fuck peter just dropped the bomb. didn't know you pull the synthwave trick. i have no comment on this track because it's so amazing in many aspects. i just wanna say one thing: EFFING DOPE! you guys are showing shit off so well, so far! :DDDDD

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks! Chris suggested it, and I loved the idea we try to push ourselves in a different direction. Glad you loved it! I'm trying not to fall asleep waiting from everyone else to submit! :D

(Like you! :P )

Kytoon - Love Me Kytoon - Love Me

beautiful work! so dreamy!

GhostLawyer responds: