other real other real

mate you used to make good chiptune, now you make animation!

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

this shit is like Ninja Action and Madness having a love child.

Dark Dogs - Pilot Dark Dogs - Pilot

this is the stuff i love about NG.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Manufacturing consent.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

All LGTBQ unite!

Battle for the Galaxy Battle for the Galaxy

smell and run like C&C. at least C&C did not crash this often.

AMT-Games responds:

We just updated it, first day after the update always has issues, but we are hotfixing it within days, will get stable soon.

A City Not Forsaken A City Not Forsaken

I came back to Newgrounds, just to listen to the piece. That's how amazing it was. Ny worthless review probably don't do much beside the hype, and no word could describe the magnificent work here, so I will not say anything more but to congratulate you on breaking out of your comfort zone. Marvelous work.

Phonometrologist responds:

You're too kind, and I always appreciate your words and presence. If you don't upload new music here, it better be somewhere like soundcloud or etc.

Willow Wasteland: Fantasia Willow Wasteland: Fantasia

Holyshit. This is fucking awesome. SO AMAZING. You never stop to impress your audience. You just go full symphonic!!!!! I can't describe the emotion when listening to this track. Totally unpredictable of the structure and arrangement. When that guitar came i was having goosebumps all over. Top track? TOP TRACK!

:O i clearly see who's the winner here. congrats my friend!

Phonometrologist responds:

Oh it's fun when I can get you to curse. I've always appreciated your sincere, lighthearted comments. I forget where I read this but winning is overrated. It's one's character that counts and the journey that makes it worthwhile. All that is worth remembering are the people involved in such a contest. Thank you, my friend.

Khadr Khadr

Excellent track. Now i do hope you win with this track.

I'm glad somebody is agreed on this topic of Omar Khadr. Poll said 64% of Canadian idiots think he shouldn't get off like this and ask the court to block his payment. The brainwashing is strong with this country. Can't have a talk with people in my city without idiots bringing up shit like "Omar Khadr should be locked away forever" or "he's urr terrurrist".

He's a Canadian, plain and simple. Any idiot says otherwise should get the fuck out of this country. When Christopher Speer's fuck of a wife launched lawsuit, i was laughing. motherfucker you invaded and ransacked other people's country, they took arms against your ass and you got killed. now you trial him, he was a fucking child soldier! Nobody this heartless. You deserve to die fucking imperialist.

i was an imperialist pig served the masters in Afghan for 2 tours. i'll never forget what i did for this government. the horrors and crimes against humanity. it was because of soldiers like me that murdered people of Omar.

sorry i got carried away.

Ceevro responds:

WOW!

That review means a LOT to me, coming from someone who saw what went on first-hand. Ultimately, what I can say for sure about the issue is that Omar Khadr's rights ARE my rights and they ARE the very rights that you fought for. If we deny him those rights, then we become exactly what we were supposed to be fighting against!

Thank you so much for this. Might be the most meaningful review I've ever had.

The Archive of Everything The Archive of Everything

how the fuk did you make these awesome art? :O

We Meet Again We Meet Again

how on earth did you make something this awesome? :O

Potatoman Begins: Page 35 Potatoman Begins: Page 35

Did he get the reward

ChazDude responds:

He'll certainly be getting some dirty hands ;)