other real other real

mate you used to make good chiptune, now you make animation!

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

this shit is like Ninja Action and Madness having a love child.

Dark Dogs - Pilot Dark Dogs - Pilot

this is the stuff i love about NG.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Manufacturing consent.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

All LGTBQ unite!

Battle for the Galaxy Battle for the Galaxy

smell and run like C&C. at least C&C did not crash this often.

AMT-Games responds:

We just updated it, first day after the update always has issues, but we are hotfixing it within days, will get stable soon.

AIM - The Lonely Hermit AIM - The Lonely Hermit

Wow I'm glad that list of free kontakt libs from Peter's thread does justice, that free instruments don't mean bad music. Excellent track, well deserved first place. Awesome work. :)

Ectisity responds:

Kudos to you and Peter. Used to think it was impossible to make orchestral music without spending 1000s of dollars before that thread came along.
Really glad you enjoyed it :D.

FD - Rebel Heart FD - Rebel Heart

This comes off epic wonder make by Audiomachine or Daniel James. But it's an amazing track on its own. The sheer power of this track is massive. I think you have handled the mix and overall production very well. Especially the mix with Majestica. It doesn't sound as flat as it comes. I do like the massive and vast instruments mix in general. This is trailer level's work, mate. You are there ;).

I believe your production skill plus your composition skill, have improved very greatly. Proper uses of dynamic and expression for the instruments, just like professional composers. It's extremely eargasm when listening with headsets. I love the massive sound of it. Percussion is huuuuuggge. Listen to the hits and smashes of them!

Thank you for organizing this big collaboration on the album. The most impressive thing is you gathered many great composers together, being one yourself. This is the spirit of Newgrounds. Collaboration happens here. And I read all your chats, :D you guys had so much fun together. Thank you very much sir. Take care!

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thank you for your kind words, I'm very glad you enjoyed this, as well as being our pleasure for pulling something like that :) I've been wanting to make this track a turning point for me when it comes to production music and orchestral tracks in general. I personally half-failed/succeeded, in that there's still a lot I need to learn, especially when it comes to mastering. But in due time, I'm sure I'll overcome those hurdles. Thank you for being an inspiration for this <3

Adagio for Hope Adagio for Hope

Holy shit half a day and no review! That arp tho. I'm sorry that my original tracks weren't as rad as this one, cos your piece is GODDAMNLY BLOWING AMAZING. And here comes that tempo trick again. You took a beetle and turn it INTO A DRAGON. 2 beetles... I think you sir have done a crazily unique track. I'm super duper impressed!

And those progressions :O. HOW? I admit this is gonna be something totally out of my league. Master. Fucking master!!! :O It keeps getting better at every listen. You guys really blow my mind up to space. Each of you comes up with absolute unique and solid work that could rival each other, if ever entered a contest.

This is just... wow. So mind blowing. You are amazing. In person and in production. Thank you for everything. This is... man I ran out of words to describe... :O Thank you for believing my me, and supporting me and everyone else all these times.

Phonometrologist responds:

That arp is you. I found that midi section, and just exploited it by adding a different instrument and changing notes to fit the harmony. You pretty much created the original melodies, and I merely added the harmonies. Perhaps, you can create more interesting melodies than I, and with how much I like harmonies, we can combine our strengths to create something more interesting. The melodies you created dictated what chords could initially fit, and I just continued the thought process.

We Meet Again We Meet Again

how on earth did you make something this awesome? :O

Potatoman Begins: Page 35 Potatoman Begins: Page 35

Did he get the reward

ChazDude responds:

He'll certainly be getting some dirty hands ;)

Spacial Orbital Spacial Orbital

at first i thought this was conventional Apophysis art. took me a while to realize it's not.

fucking insane.